skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Niece - Mckaley


These are some recent pictures of my little niece, who I absolutely love more than I thought I could or would! I cannot wait for her to move to Gilbert! I am looking forward to having her here (as well as Tyler and Meg)! :) She is the best! I love being "Auntie Abbey"!
2 comments:
Ok so your blog went from nothing to AWESOME! You will have to teach me how you did that. Keep updating it, it is a fun habit. Plus at the end of the year you can use blurp and make it into a book really cheap! We will have to come and check out your place soon!
Yeah, your blog is good! I have been doing mine forever and still it isn't cute! I made my book from last year and it is totally worth it. Plus it is fun to keep in touch with people...like you! Hope the wedding plans are going well. Congrats!
Post a Comment